2013年1月20日星期日

fake oakleys is book wroted till

Wrote for quick two months.Read I am an experienced person, write a book, I am a new hand.At that moment the book of point of departure what circumstance everyone is understand, divide time a type, the gold finger, the rebirth campus walks sideways dominant!!!
I old book insect like this, the beginning is to see, what category of all see, but looking at, the reading scope narrowed down.The Xuan Huan, military, gradually withdrew my scope along with the aggrandizement of age.The campus entered a society, in the society touch climb to roll to beat for several years behind, only city of can read of go in.
Start an officialdom text, the rebirth campus is my favourite, the strong text of the gold finger, at depressed can also dissipate sorrows.But afterwards these texts overflowed in the point of departure, don't lack an exquisite article among them, but see many have already appreciated beauty fatigue as well, and more and more of the author throw a body to the writing of this text in, serious with breeze, style of writing rough, the pork knuckle brain destroys from the Nue, beauty empress*temple.To isn't to completely escape from physically a lot of details completely don't add to research, think certainly, hard harm and many, is really disastrous.
While feeling the book that can read less and less, then rose oneself to write a mind.Write a young man existence status that matches now of and add to order small YY and not too escape from the actual again, not heel breeze with greatly flow of book, appear in my brain, hence had this.
Tell the truth, write a book like this really difficult, there is no strong background,fake oakleys, there is no gold finger, meeting strong enemy can depend head, design details, can not directly make use of background or gold finger to directly chase opponent KO, harm intelligence very much.So some book friends complain some details are depressed, but didn't dig a pit, how to cover up into opponent end!Always not ability difficult to express its looks write, I see you not great, I buy you chopped the haft of details of type!So probably soon drive river crab.
Start to write from the beginning, arrive the label A label, once collected 1,000 exactly and wrote for a month, period several times almost need to give up.The books that oneself after all writes all hope to get acknowledgement, no man asks about of the words are very suffered, however insisted down under support of a few book friends.There is bottleneck again afterwards, A label a pair week, have never given me recommendation, I have been insisting as well, afterwards these two Tuesdays push, arrive the city Be strong to push, I also had a hope.The result of the book also saw an amendment, originally thought will smooth three rivers, all stand strong push, then go into V, but be fought today, can not ascend three rivers.
Tell the truth, that author says that my writing a book , not for the sake of the fame and wealth, is an amusement, that is to talk idly, or you are too rich don't care.But I care, I am an ant clan for doing a part-time job, anxious fear a leadership in the office every day detection of secretly write, I easy I.Don't say for the sake of the Zheng how much , but always so, have much of the kind the felling for canning not getting acknowledgement.
The river refuses I, told the truth and stood a great blow on this Wednesday.Because my book already quick 300,000 words, if this continues, doing not know when can go into V.Is feeling own book to neither shout bravo nor call to sit?Those how small white but greatly go its teachings, seeing to me is really an Ao especially, still keep writing originally strong gold finger, divide time a type, super XXX is better, or the rebirth return to campus to play ambiguity and to the utmost accept also comparing of beauty I now thus of strong.
This wrote so many, really don't think and then give up so, but write down so to go, the true felling is getting more elusive!But still have so many books friends that have been backing me uping!I also made it lively for, you backed me uped so, but I ……my fan's Mang, true fan Mang of, don't know to is to isn't the to choose, everyone said!If you want to see, leave a message, all of me see yours!

Prepare heat for a while
Front segment time, for coming close a life as far as possible, meticulous of described the antinomy of pork knuckle home, was regarded as a minor point of conduct of this book!Write too meticulously unexpectedly, issue rather many, noisy I the brain Ren is painful.
The pork knuckle returns to city, can that details still an issue continuously, hence arrange several transition with light chapters for a while, give everyone go to go to fire.But have never thought for these several days, pop out to a group of Wei Taoist priests and toward me this to mean that the mulberry scolds Huai.More have some member of causing disturbances, come up to denounce openly everyday everyday.Have some Yue the descendant of cluster not, at I this means to point out a point.
The originally thinking Le is pure way of thinking, continued so much nether details.Everyone also knows that I am this book pork knuckle nothing important remarkable talent, can not be like and have remarkable talent so, say to come to an enemy opponent today, tomorrow I one carat fine finger make the dead to you.And I am this pork knuckle, there is nothing important background, now the business is also a start just, so beat BOSS, need to specially take a lot of thinking here, design details.And mainly is me the book like this isn't a rebirth officialdom the text isn't a rebirth campus text, isn't a rebirth commercial circles text.So at point of departure nothing important set the road can follow, the pork knuckle point of departure is again low, have no background again, so design its details to is a fee brain very much.
But suddenly increase for these two days of crazy dog, really make me angry.Scold on coming up, also scold puzzlingly, the root is to come to cause disturbance.Early in the morning today, the origin intends to the everyones much and more a pair chapter, once the result switch on, see someone scold again, although however I deleted, can still keep influencing a mood, didn't how write for a day.
I know that should not under the influence of the external world, but I am a New appointee, this kind of mindset hasn't done out.Want to know that oneself is bitter the hard bitterness writes of the thing be scolded so, the in the mind is affirmative suffered.
Calculated to not much say, tomorrow explode for everyone, you offer reward of, there is all hitting of the ticket coming over!The incitement stimulates me and orders strength for me.Urged to lead more at 12:00 at hit!Hit how much, I am immediately after.
For the sake of tomorrow's details, I really took infinite pains I!

Three rivers talk
Receive three while notifying, the rivers are very surprised.Originally think I this forever also ascend not three rivers, also not intend to reapply, have never thought, by this time it came.Be like sweet say of, the life is like a box of chocolate, you don't know to connect down a meeting forever to is what.
The book friend that thanks to be always silent to back me up first, your names all in my in the mind, write out too many.Can say to have no you, have no today of this book.This book wroted till now for quick two months and in the center several times almost gave up and O.K. had you, had been standing me when I need support.The ant has no speech to thank, only keeps on making an effort this book to code and gives everyone better and more fascinating details dedication.
Still need to thank to edit small, evening, dolphin and orange son.
Thank!
A spool of
Chapter 1 rebirth
Have a headache desire crack!At this time Li Zhi Yang at this time the only felling, he struggles this to open a pair of eyes, feeling the whole body is tired, thirsty unbearable.The sky of outside is muddled to sink, use in room of is also the curtain that the dark color adjusts, momentary's also canning not distinguishing now is what time.
Thirsty unbearable Li Zhi Yang intends to get up to drink glass water, but doesn't see the secretary that he turn on electricity brain and water cup at ordinary times, immediately feel strange, the title conjectured room, immediately dumbstruck.The brain inside flash across question:I is this over there?
The house of tenth, even rice , toward the big window of south, is a computer tables on the side, the computer table side is a TV console.The miscellaneous card television that puts one set 18 inches on the TV console, but oneself is on TV lying the double of the machine opposite person bed up.Then going toward the north is a bedroom door, positive rightness of is the bathroom in the bedroom, lean against a wardrobe on the wall of bathroom outer circle.The structure and form of this room how acquaint with so, I wipe, these aren't 06 years, oneself the house for renting in capital city?
This what is the row, oneself yesterday can still at 10 years?Still drank together together with fatty Liu last night, drink also not much?Just tenth, bottle beer, two bottles of two pots ofs just, and oneself but rent small break a house in the neighborhood of Yuan in the sky in, live a poor and up the spout life, this how return to the house that 06 years rent for a while inside?Someone the whole Gu he or she?Be like movie inside similar, see oneself to go abroad mutually?Can this price is also a lot too big?Making the heel to the background is really similar, however oneself also not is what important person, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论