2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton

The ZJ remember me to you to say, you know?"Zheng Jun heard the words of Xie Tianqiang, he immediately replied: "I know, heads you rest assured!I go."And got on the car, leave Xie tianqiang home district.[...The 368th chapter to accept.The 368 chapter to accept.Xie Tianqiang stood at the m é n looked at his mother with uncle Sun Jian couple into m é,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton; n look at carrying on M é n export at a loss of two men, and said with a smile to Sun Long and Sun Dong two: ",Louis Vuitton Outlet;the sun, the sun, do you still stand here. Then, go in!What we go indoors., "said Xie Tianqiang with two people walked into the house.Xie Tianqiang took the two men into the house, to a room in the NV Hello, then took Sun Long and the two Sun Dong went into the room, Xie Tianqiang sat down in front of the desk, and then ask two of Sun Dong and Sun Long sat down, and smiled at the two of them said: "today I am very thank you two could personally send my uncle to R City, I just listen to my uncle said, you have to tell me what you operate, after all I am there people support the development of my hometown I am duty-bound."Sun Long and Sun Dong heard the words of Xie Tianqiang, the two of you to see me,www.yinfay.com, I see you later, sun dragon smiled and said to Xie Tianqiang: "first I represent the hometown people thanks to head home support and help, we come here to have a couple of things to m é n to executives do a report."Xie Tianqiang heard the words of Sun Long, he said with a smile: "sun shu!Our polite on the first stop, you say something specific!"Sun Long heard Xie Tianqiang's words, he thought, nodded and said: "the good!I say the specific, are such that the head!You know our X is located in the western side of the north, the every hour and moment wants to be able to do something for the people of his hometown, but always because of aspects of things, always is unable to do something, this send grandson ministerial opportunity to you the next report, we X de nine counties, including home export hundreds of countries, and there are several private million tons of shipyard, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论