2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre solo r ……the young man in

Is a little bit lower, peep out a white lace lace of that kind of ……"
Depend, these two beasts, see come hereafter can not show them A slice again!
We are looking for a Ni the teaching building of three ages in the senior high school of the place, but from a distance saw hold a to greatly tie a red rose in a boy's hand, stand on the side of drill ground, after death hang a large horizontal, also fasten a few hydrogen balls and colourful take.
We saw one eye each other ……the young man in nowadays really open ……have already learned this courtship method in the high school?
Waiting we to walk up, but seeing this boy to have a liking for to at most only have is 18 years old!The school that is dressed in a blue takes, but hair very treachery ground the shape that put across to all stand on end.Seem the crest wear a hedgehog in the top of head similar.But he after death of that up what to write BE:
"I am getting wronger!Beg you to marry me!"
Propose??
Be a 78 years old ground of boy incredibly is proposing?!
But the worst matter is in the behind ……
This time, the inside all directions in school rang out class is over of bell ring, immediately imitate a that the Buddha bombs.The originally quiet circle inside in school seems to be bee nest in a twinkling become noisy miscellaneous, numerous young boy girls ran out in classroom door from a , drill ground on also started someone flowing, people come and go, but seem to praise a floral boy to this not curious at all, seem to be already to accustom to ……
If we 3 people just while conjecturing this to hold to spend a boy, he sudden face ascend peep out an excited facial expression, toward crowd in loudly shout …… listenned to him shouting, we are three to almost faint!
"Ni!!I love you!Beg you to marry me!!!"
I almost don't fall down!See again Ze and Joe Joe, there is the appearance to collapse quickly, see later on crowd in come out a few young men and women.All be dressed in schools to take, but hair style and foppery are all sorts of strange things grounds.Some boys stay the companion guest's hair style.It work son that is Mo Xi Gan's hair style to still have ground, have up be dressed in wreath, also have of eyelid up wear wreath ……
More wide of the mark is a girl, wore 78 metal wreaths on the eyelid nose lips, then closely tied a line of ears to nail on the ear, still take very exaggerated glasses of a shape at the same time ……
If walked up to see ……this glasses basically connect mirror slices to all have no!
But by this time, among them of a hair seem explode of mushroom cloud similar the ground girl walked to come over.Put on on a small face seem to be devil, don't know that she wiped as well how much powder, feel that her facial expression all has some to deliver green!My fee well big energy, just ambiguously see she seems to have a little familiar looking ……
"Your his mama is vexed to isn't vexed!I have already said 100 times to you!Our feelings has been already ended!Hereafter stop coming vexed I!I have already had a new husband now!"
Finish saying, the Shu that the girl despises very much Shu middle finger, then natural and unrestrained of and own on helping companion to quickly leave, I seem to be still to ambiguously hear her to imitate a Buddha to say what:"Walk, seek a place to drink a cup to go ……"
I fully spend for ten seconds to respond to come over ……
This girl, incredibly is Ni!It is a photograph to take pure smiling face up that.Imitate Buddha consomme to hang a noodles similar and clean girl!Joys elder brother ground daughter, Ni!!
Looking at a few year close relatives to walk far, the Ze just respond to come over.The small voice says to me:"Feed ……you are certain them really are high school students?"
Joe Joe then sighed tone and imitated a Buddha as if deep in thought of sigh:"Have we already been getting older?"
I ignored two guys and by leap and bound made track for up!
"Ni!Ni!"
I run to hurtle to their fronts stop and looking at that, really can not make the in front tying the ear this nails and puts on the lip gloss in black, devil similar girl and the shape contact of the photograph get up.
"You who, big uncle?"Ni was inclined eyes to conjecture me for a while.
Is big ……big uncle?!I turned over a cold stare.
"You is Ni?Are Gao San's ageses four classes ofs?"I divided tone and cautiously conjectured her.
"I is ……who are you ?"The small girl appearance with impatient look.
"Do you have a father in the United States?"
The Ni changed countenance all of a sudden:"Close you what matter!"Finishing saying will walk, I a pull her, quick way:"I know your father ……he gives me to come to see you."
Ni this just stopped, positive eye lo lo I:"See me?I have what good-looking?"
Flank that stays Mo Xi Gan's hair style and wear on the face 78"girl"s of earrings, but suddenly peep out weird smiling face, say with smile at Ni the ear low voice of:"Feed, this guy is pretty handsome, can't be your lately- mourned Kai son?You want not to like to I, don't waste."
"Slice, I will have a liking for this kind of fish egg?Didn't taste too much?"The Ni turned over a cold stare and stared at me:"Have what matter son, say."
I wanted to think:"Do you have time?I want to discuss with me."
"Talk?What talk?Have what matter you hurriedly say, do I still occupy,beats by dre solo."Ni the Pie Pie mouth, appearance with impatient look, then selfishly take out a box of cigarette ordered for oneself a , absorbed an one mouthful very veteranly,
I am some hesitant, took a look her a few young small too younger sister, sighed tone:"Your father gives me to look after you in the domestic."
"Look after?Never mind." She disdains to very much of smiled to smile, then the face towarding me vomited again greatly again round smoke turn:" These?"
I just wanted to talk, behind of that holding to spend a male have already made track for to come up and hurtled to the in front of Ni and piteously entreated a way:"Ni, I know that I am getting wronger ……you forgive me once not very good?"
"Eldest brother, your Rao ain't I very good?"The Ni despises of looking at him:"Everyone's take part in accidental amusement, I just literally play yours, you can't be really of?Warn you one more, hereafter follow me again, kick you!"
Looking at boy spoony shape, the Ni disgusts of wrinkly knit the brows:"Stretch out a hand."
The "……" boy immediately spreads a palm.
Ni quick of cigarette at his palm center of palm of hand according to put out, cigarette butt hot boy pain call a , the Ni quickly sneers at a way:"Dislike a pain?Pain to!"Then she changed a tone, the language center of gravity was long to boy's ways:"Face the realities, we are really unsuited to proper ……you are a FM, I am a SE, everyone completely isn't a channel of, there is also no common language!"
Then don't even see my one eye, pull a few companions to quickly walk off.
On the spot, the that spoony boy Leng's Wu begins a facial expression with painful look.
And I was also a bit foolish to live.
The Ze walked to come over from the behind and clapped my shoulder:"Brothers, don't become speechless ……'he suddenly knits the brows later on:"I why listen to she just of this how many words so is the ear familiar?"
"Because while jilting a girl at ordinary times, you are to say so."Answer of is Joe Joe, she stand at us after death:"Chen Yang, how do we do now?Try to catch up with?"
I haven't talked, before and suddenly a person runs to come over, is exactly that face up wore 78 wreaths, took to have no mirror slice glasses of small too younger sister, she hurtles to my in front, then from the pocket in take out a small slip and fill to me, also threw a seductive eyes to me:"Handsome boy, I like you and make a phone call to me!"
Then am a flying kiss for me, Sa however leave.

Chapter 68 【no one is naturally degenerative 】



Calm down, but I gradually have found.
Seem to be at the feeling at the reason, the Ni incredibly will be that one is too small younger sister, in fact is a pretty normal affair.In consideration of her life experience, she had no father since the childhood, the growth is at singleparent family, ex- some year mothers also died, a young little girl, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论