2012年10月26日星期五

cheap beats by dre king for Solo war

, but as a leader, make oneself an example is must . Hanfulunbu you way . Well ,early in the morning the company out of trouble ? MechAssault Joint Committee to all ,we provide a data .
Guess who they like information? Lonely war ! but ... ? Hafren strange ,audax do you expect is that boy ? You did not watch the news . Ordaz said the newspaper into the hands of Hafren .
Hafren opened a look, finally understand ,why there are so many people find the war world . Mr. Hafren ,our game domain sudden onslaught, login number reduced ,excuse me ... ?Oh ,CEO ,you are ! A senior supervisor flustered rushed into the office to report road .
What .Audax signalled to the supervisor continued . Not because of the lonely war ,today they found many game player in the game can only fight Tianya ,and just looking for Solo war ,you know that our master data is also limited ,estimation is not satisfied with the answer, so the present situation .
Hafren said the interface . defense ,statistical damage , audax to the supervisor says . ,I . The supervisor said out of office . This loss ,may be very large ,how to do? Would you like to contact dawn ? Hafren asked .
Contact dawn ?Well -- !Can ,let her help us to find out all the war ,heard about the boy in her company ,should be very easy .As for the loss ,I think not .After finding all let Xiao open help us to persuade him to come online mech war .
Audax want to say . The net to war ? Hafren did not understand ,audax intention . that many people looking for him ,it is certainly not looking for his signature ,since there are so many people want to flat the Dugu and Sir ,I give them a good chance .
So ?!The idea is good, but the man promise ? Hafren worried about . He did not promise ?This is good for him ,does not allow his loss ,if he didn stupid idiot degree ,he promised .
This is a can order level compression he will later may encounter a lot of trouble a rare opportunity . Audax is have a well-thought-out plan .Also on !I will never give up ,just know a willing to help is also a problem ? Hafren was not sure .
Don If there is a chance of flat that kid, no matter whether it is in the game in the domain or in reality ,I wonder how open is the first to not let go . A cunning smile on his lips Hafren .
Convince Xiao open what you look good . That right .You get ready, once identified good schedule ,the message out ,hope our star area server capable of carrying up . No problem ,I will make them at any time in the best working condition .
However ,if anything, idea but you ,Xiao apart looking for trouble ,don drag me . Looking at the office door behind Hafren mask ,audax was only from the mouth up a sentence , old, crafty person ! �� �� �� in thesnowfield, and Xiao open far apart from each other at the gossip ,if not flow was found in the snow ,we could spend the day .
Xiao open miss, Daru is looking for you, it seems in a hurry ! At dawn on said stream wind ., but I found this kid ,look into my eyes is very strange ,surprising ,with little admire admire with little anger, resentment seems to have so little worship .
Surprise - !Cold spread throughout the whole body, I can not help a shiver ,is also unlucky ?Back to base, Xiao on Daru to contact ,I go to his own place to go .Tewode pass by ,they lived in the room door, saw the door ajar ,inside the depressed buzz .
This is who stabbed out ?The boy is in trouble . Said the affirmation ,is the tobol . ,Takubo L is the most photographed image data transmission ,whether or not these things out by the receiver decides ,I see it and Imperial Intelligence enough .
Imperial Intelligence ?It is necessary for them to do so ?Alone is just a nobody ! Yes -- !Maybe the guy ,offended anyone, who didn get better ! There may be !Hear the kid in the four round of star rob Ossus home son wife ,this is it right? Really? Oh -- !Don ,I just know ,on Ossus family wedding bride ,was robbed and who robbed ,I know and like you more .
I hope it is not his ,or the entire galaxy would someone tried to kill him ! -- !Not that serious, eh,cheap beats by dre. Listen to what I ,I pushed open the door and go inside .Is the house through the dream instrument connected to the star network ,using a three-dimensional stereo projector browsing network news Tewode ,welcomes the quaint and Holt ,was I come unexpectedly so get in a word ,startled, Tewode raising his hand off the projector .
Ah -- !See what ?So secretive ,would know . I walked over to the projector to open ,clear font appeared in the void . Well -- ? Yellow dog , Wan Wan Star insult insult , Star Star by revenge for WAN !What be out of order ,who is this girl ?So many people to help her ?!Gee - ! Sworn to kill , villain all alone ,oh -- !In this world there are so many people of the same name ,bad guys have offended a lot of people .
I was browsing ,while automatic speaking ,totally did not pay attention to the side of the the three is a cold sweat on his forehead ,is covered with a black line . These things are there any good ?There is something interesting ? Rough glanced at the big title I asked .
You really can see ? Tewode puzzled asked . See what ? The Dugu is you .We just say it . Chinguja said .Sorry? Is me ?!What ... ?The beautiful star is the Dragon Wanxing .
See three people rush I nodded ,confirmed my suspicions . Oh -- !Nothing interesting ,do not read I let go off the projector , well -- !Someone is looking for me, say I am not at .
Going back to their homes, just listen to the footsteps outside the ring ,followed the next knock at the door .Next door !?It where I live ?Don dare to go out ,I stand at the door to door movement, not for a while ,want to be nobody to open the door ,he was ready to leave ,footsteps sounded again ,came to the door Tewode again stopped .
Excuse me !Mr Dugu in war ? There was a knock on the door ,at the door and yelled .Be not in. I talk replied . Oh -- !That is ,knows where he is now is? I don know. Thank you.
Disturb. The people out of the door and say thank you left call - ! My long sigh ,it seems that people do not know me, oh -- !This is not true for the Dragon Wanxing come looking for me .
My guy .I really envious of you .Tewode came slap heavy pat on my shoulder .Sibilant -- !What is the love ? Endured the pain I asked . How dare you grab Ossus daughter-in-law ,amazing Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论