2012年10月29日星期一

cheap beats by dre o praise my progress

The area gunfire assaults here.'I frightened to disgrace a way:'That still waits what, we leave together!'Smiled to smile in May, said:'Stop worrying, I will be free and minutes later contact with you.The circumstance is very complex, this kind of time you didn't want with me and pull together and returned to Peking to go quickly.'She incredibly takes off hook with me on her own initiative, let head already greatly such as Dou of I feel and is easy, again is some have no face.Is quickly next the mountain come, indeed as expected is coming a group of GDIses in sanatorium soldier to organize everyone to transfer.Twist when the head sees toward the summit of hill still stay in May where beat for us to cover.She this time made biggest, not only will outside annoy ray of light to urge more prosperously, but also built body to have the image of six wings.
Transfer to carry on very quickly, was used three minutes, the old man was old too whole give jilt a car to below the hills carry.Our cars still open on the dish mountain in the highway, hear rain of the warship and the south on the noodles of river a flower set forts all be carrying on precision gunning to the clock mountain summit of hill, this kind of shoot the speed isn't high, but fight very quasi-, error margin not more than 20 meters.Because the gunfire is very concentrated, when GDI climbs mountain to reconnoitre on the second day measure a clock mountain be pared low many five meters.
I midway took advantage o soldier's inattention to take a small treasure of Wei to slip away to get off and used in May give of computer allied urgently only made contact with Guo on the Internet.He at this time again be on business go to, however provided the address of a relation door for me.I wanted a cross-country jeep over there and carried Wei's small treasure to escape to river's north.Mr. Zhu beats for May very miserably and estimate that beginning can thought of to make Nanking GDI carry on making reprisals sex stroke to May, but much some time of etc. he responds to come over a small treasure of Wei of affair, blockade the words of whole citieses trouble Be getting bigger.
When I drive through Yangtze River Bridge, suddenly see there is a lighting for flying in distance night sky, that must be may!She followed me to walk good short while, can not fly to the north until I descended bridge quickly.When I hadn't walked to the river bank, hear barn swallow Ji the direction spread a huge explosion voice, see my light of fire blunt sky of later on.Did her one person destroy barn swallow Ji naval base?This is also too marvelous?
This unavoidably allows me to produce demolishing of system to the boundary absolute being in sky doubt, why do I meet all like this astonishing ability of such a bond maids?The Wei small treasure says of the one person enemy thousands of absolute being will have been nonexistent, but I have already seen Hong to the maple and in May, is all person that has such real strenght.Can I again and again asked a few Weis of rear rows small treasure, he didn't answer.When I stop to get off to look into, discover he already breaks spirit for a long time.
The Wei small treasure teaches a lot of things to me, is my whole life to meet the most worthy of respect teacher, unfortunately I finally still have no to can save his life.He what kind of exactly life experience, have with Mr. Zhu what creeping vine, but Mr. Zhu's true identity is what-these I already impossibly from he here know.I am parking the car wayside, hard put is good, the notebook suddenly rang, but up showed of the number isn't May.I connect a to listen to, incredibly is a Hong to go to maple.He briefly asked me Wei the circumstance of the small treasure, then say to is five minutes later.
The Hong went to maple to indeed as expected soon arrive to, his person took a small treasure of Wei of corpse.I want to ask him some problems, but finally can not open mouth.He still once changed a car with me, we in brief sent best regards to part company behind each other, and I exceed the road of lasting time Peking alone.





The second article chapter 14 in Kyoto works
Renew time:2008-12-1423:03:24 chapter word numbers:5489

According to my understand, Mr. Zhu currently is already Nanking GDI is two handle knobs, divide a tube boundary bureau, Huan boundary for sky bureau and security work.He is hospitalized by severely wounded, Nanking GDI is unavoidably in confusion.According to preparing a case, they certainly blockade a seaport airport in the railroad highway to wait the whole transportation main routes, strict check to come and go pedestrian.However I run faster, until drive to Xu Zhou, just met a check.The Hong goes to maple to have a function for my false certificate and the public car and has already done not be arrived to make difficulties for and then let go very greatly.
62 December, yearses, when my performance sent away under guard a task multiplied by railroad train to cross China for many times southern north the earth.At that time whole country top and bottom the heavy snow fall thick and fast, the silver packs a vegetable to bind.But at this time just when early summer, the shabby earth feature had no to cover ground to show out in front of me.The big ages gives the Earth, it is a complete destruction to bring for the human life almost, these several decades come of struggle an achievement, can find out the thing of his/her own mind demand just just in the city that makes us construct in the steel.
See arrive so many landscapes of Cha sceneries, the mood doesn't get up very much naturally.My mood also slowly the delectation from the Nanking-sky boundary and vibrant, lower gradually.Seem while arriving to approach Peking the life that I have already completely come out this greater half year, return to an oneself original world.
Escaped back don't meet trouble, poured after returning to Peking to report very bothersome:The beginning is a check-up, again and again check-up-they will never believe that the impatient hepatitis can quickly recover from illness.Very easily the medical science field in the liver disease of Peking the person of distinctions of surprised shout in pass, GDI in Peking inspects a department and closes me small black house, again and again inquire me,cheap beats by dre, shout me to write material.If not that the Class isn't enough, they direct to the hat that I also button up double rules object.
The guys that inspect a department have the problem the personnel to inner part, generally motionless thick, being vexed must die.They inquire GDI to organize a member and have no time to limit and want to when ask and then when ask, want to ask how long ask how long.If not that the Wei small treasure spreads my pheasant Chi Kung very effective to the way of nourish the spirit, I affirmation already can not restrain to begin to beat°up them for several times don't wait.This process' being spoken of is anti- to again and again reply ground to ask, anti- again and again reply ground to answer.My attitude is again too honest, in the beginning can hand over all of the problems for treating to hand over to treat, can the things up handing over all up handed over, so can't take out morely and provide phrase and booty to them.Go round and begin again so ground to toss about-each knew to make how long?
Have been tossing about to 63 September, yearses, GDI in Peking inspected a department to just end the survey to me.In the middle of keeping under house arrest four of my months, they also give me the depletion to get utterly exhausted.Return to a school, the school inspects Wei and wants to investigate me.I have been enough vexed, pure mentally and physically exhausted, the this Nu bottom almost is president and old segment to use force with them.Finally the president says calculate calculate, depend on inspect the survey result of department for quasi-.The problem is result haven't come out, they asked me four months, the materials all wrote a Chinese foot to come to Gao and tidied up or want a fee some efforts?But school again not ability put so me to the public situation to go, fear a bad matter, hence again ask me to live outside teach guest house, SAMSUNG class standard.No matter how high standard, also however is changed one a little bit deluxe small black house is just.
Want to early know to be so vexed, I the still not equal to Pan escapes field in a sky calculate ……
My big three life so absurdly is playing truant, task, convalesce, adventure and close a small black house mid-degree lead, however knowledge and experience for learning seems compare all many at any time.I give to inspect for a house arrest period and accepted to walk the whole products, have to do all day long spirit for living.Although don't know that oneself has already attained what level, since and hard do for four months, if Wei small treasure still just of words, will also praise my progress?The house arrest in school is a sight better, in addition to prohibiting to get to the Internet and reading the latest newspaper, the basic life didn't be subjected to great influence.I whole day take boundary language lesson in sky to originally learn grammar and lettering and pour to also have result.
63 year great occasion of nation eve, GDI in Peking inspects the investigation report that the department inspected a department to deliver to report basic inconformity with Nanking GDI toward GDI China.According to the principle of parity, the treatment of this kind of such kind of personnel is basic from the unit decision belonged to.GDI in Peking inspects a department although harassing me is the cruelest, next of the conclusion pour very emollient to me, negated first Nanking GDI may collaborate with a suspect accusation with boundary in the sky concerning me, then affirm I face a predicament and expand on one's own initiative by fearless spirit enterprising, have conduct and actions.The sky boundary map of obtaining is as count for much as the related data of human feelings ……the conclusion is suggestion to make to give reward according to the GDI related prize and punishment.
I don't know that Nanking GDI has already given me descend so greatly a Ban son and see to although Mr. Zhu gives to beat in may half dead, have never given to beat silly, also know Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论