2012年10月25日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk ome to have fun agai

Is very few number of one of the successful man, he will say so, think necessarily from have his truth.
She suddenly discovers that little more than middle age, this man compares her father to calm down rational get many.Her father thousand leaf friend's looking for to pour is to usually say to her, there is no necessity so hard, so so lead go to go ……certainly, may also because she is a girl, thousand leaves the friend look for nature to once have to her high life request.But woman, true of can make for society of weak?She doesn't believe.She believes her own destiny, sink or swim, equally also control at oneself's hand in.
"But the rock farmland is probably ……"
"Thousand Ms. leaves, at when I am still young I compare small guard to have more impractical imaginations, think I want ~only enough cleverness, can arbitrarily living ……but reality smashed me those infantile idea.So, isn't that I don't respect small guard, but this society too reality, say with a words, is however the strongest start can exist.Still have, the life bitterness is short, from youth to middle age also however is around 30 yearses, but are the essences of life for these 30 years.If a person arrives middle age to just know penitence, basically the general situation have been already gone, can only can have more pathetic life ……I don't know small guard can bear how much stroke, because he doesn't have his outward appearance performance to come out so to have no be afraid ……so, take advantage o small study for guarding to still have intention to a wish, I hope that you can help him."
"It is all right."Thousand leaves ordered to nod.She thinks that the other party has already made reference to this up, see to her not and promise all not to go.
"I think that you will promise."The rock farmland is quick a tiny tiny a smile.
Thousand leaves looking at him self-confident smiling face, wish, is really a pre-eminent man.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thousand leaves stand telephone booth in, dialed the telephone of original house, answer the phone of is up the original sand knit:"Here is up original house.Which are you ?"
"Aunt, I is thousand leaf tree.Excuse me, , ascend original at?"
", Is thousand Ms. leaves ……is your Mom and Dad good?Is free to come to have fun again."
"Good.Aunt, ascend original he ……"
"Sun an in the upstairs, I this calls him."
Led in a short while, thousand leaves heard a telephone another a carried to spread original sun one clear and bright pleasing voice:"Thousand leaves, I is top original.I am about to make a phone call to you."
Thousand leaves listen to him fast of talk a voice, completely can imagine to get at this moment he is like the smiling face of sunlight glitter.She not from inwardly rejoice:O.K. isn't face to face, otherwise, oneself has to fail in promise of matter, return is really hard to speak.Certainly, to her, even if is in the telephone, refuse up the original sun a, still have the difficulty of inconceivability:"Ascend original, sorry ……have an important matter to can not get away, so, that goes fishing to compete, I can not go."
Ascend original sun a silent very in a short while:"What important matter, can tell me?"
"The father of rock farmland ask me to take lessons homework for rock farmland, I not brush-off, so ……"
"Is all right, I understood."Ascend original sun a simply neatly hanged a telephone.
Thousand leaves foolishly take a words tube, until discover that someone waits in the outside, just hanged a telephone, came out telephone booth.
Ascend an original sand to knit to looking at a son:"Sun a, you seem to be really to like thousand Ms. leaves ……but, mama feels, her combining isn't suitable for you.She is eager to does well in everything too much, the female kid who be eager to do well in everything too much will make you very hard, and probably you can hardly hold her during a lifetime.Sun a, do you hope so?"
"Mama, are you and father before how to knows?"Ascend original sun an inclined depend by the side of the wall, looking at a mother.
"It is in a company.At that time I just go to work, your father is a school compare a that I early take part in a work for three years graduate student, the cleverness is handsome and young and capable ……I the first see him, fancy he.Have never changed any further afterwards."
"I am also ……I the first see to thousand leaves, also so.The time that sees her, I feel that the whole worlds all piped down, time seemed to be also to stop ……of world, seem leave her one personal station at I of view in."
"Is she really so good?"Ascend an original sand to knit a son who look at oneself's stand, puzzling of full face and don't understand.See with the female's taste, she doesn't feel that thousand leaves have a son to describe so good.At least, her weakness is as obvious as advantage.
"I didn't say that she is specially good, once sees a lot as well than her outstanding girl ……however, I like her for."Ascend original sun a say the dynasty stairs walks.
"I admit that she pretty recruits a person to like ……but sun a,www.beats4monster.co.uk, I have a kind to prepare feeling, she probably will harm your heart."
"Having this may ……I also not know."Ascend original sun while going upstairs a not from think, this is probably true, after all, say that the person of this words is his mother.Is his mother, for his business, the head quarter sees more quasi-ly than the others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On that evening, the rock farmland walks into the father's den and sees the father sitting before computer.
The rock farmland is quick a raise head to looking at him:"I invited a private tutor for you, since tomorrow, you which can not go, study hard in the home, fight for one and half years time after in, lift study result up, in the future test a comparison the university of the elephant kind ……"
The rock farmland coldly asks:"If don't I do according to your meaning?"
"That you don't want to play basketball again."
"You can not deprive the right that I join an association activity."
Rock farmland quick one looking at him:"I am your father, everything done by me, all for the sake of how are you."
"Admire!Like for the other party ……everybody will say so, which afraid the other party because you so-calledly live so much living not equal to dead."
"You aren't too young, basically do understand how to do is right."
"Is the will life that presses you right?It is really funny.Do you feel that you is very fantastic, so must want me also as on the hoof as you in the future?I just don't want you that kind of lamentable life."Yan Tian says to turn round into an outside to walk.
"Of course not BE.I don't feel that I is very fantastic as well.But at least, I ain't a failed.Is small to guard, do you know?I am a businessman, calculating the other people is my instincts, but I am to want again to harm a person and can't harm yours, either.Because you are my only son, is that I continue most importantly in this in this world.Still have,you don't want to know, I please of who is the private tutor ?"
The rock farmland stands to settle at the door, returns to body and looking at a father:"Who?"
"Thousand leaf tree."
Always chapter 43

(43)
At 9:00 A.M. August 15, is engagement to make up missed lesson time, thousand leaves arrive at rock farmer punctually and start her family training's career.
They sit down by the side of the table, thousand leaves are about to speak up, and the rock farmland suddenly asks:"You will can't think, I am from say from the person of words?"
"How can?You not is say that the life is impermanent, work well two hand preparations?I feel that studying at university and living according to your own will isn't self-contradict.Although there are also some geniuses, for example Bill.Cover Ci, can determinedly abandon an university life for the sake of the ego development;But to big several people, the whole life of the university a life is still a person in very important kind of career.I think like this at least.The ―― "thousand leaves ground to a stop in a short while and looking at a rock farmland, " rock farmland, your father loves you very much."
"You don't be cheated by him.He is a businessman, and is a very successful businessman, wont go back and forth in the person of myriad shapes, the acting skill leads an excellent actor that can get an Oscar's Best Actor prize so much.So, you had better believe what true feelings he will have.100 of his words in, probably only one delivers from the bottom of one's heart ……he of so the family training who will invite you to do me, just because feel that you are very pure, is easily used by him;Have again be, he doesn't want to have a future to will make him lift a not at first lousy son in other people's in front."
"No matter how it is, I believe that he is to love yours."Thousand leaves stubbornly say.
The rock farmland sees oneself basically can not persuade her and has to admit defeat:"You have to think like this, I also have no way.Thousand leaves Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论