2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre k Is alas probably

Luckily the absolute being officer covered from the Bo Er last time virtuous knocked there come a big pen money, otherwise we could borrow or steal.
Inside that is very beautiful, far and not my pen and ink can describe of beauty, not Kui[the maple is all red]of good reputation, the whole city seems to be burnable flaming, don't even say those be full of difference boundary romantic feeling of construct, the thunders of the ratio south the county once had it but all and.But in addition to at the beginning shaking, I have no other touched.Because inside that of the person have never stayed to put the best foot forward:Intransigent and haughty nobility;Insensitive citizen;See money eye opens of defend city soldier ……probably treat village at the simple and honest western Fu benefit is too long, let me forget the feature and human nature of big city of despicable;Still have be-history row orchid.
That's right!History row orchid!!You why don't this smelly boy come to see me!!?
Kui I often think of you and record to hang you, you but even the fart didn't also put, not only half year eliminates a Ni vestige and connect me come don't take out to vacate as well to see me, that day I but wait till the last a class of empty float, just drive Zhao Ting with pull Mu to pull by force to walk.But make me angry most of, is to arrive this situation, I also believe you and believe that you are the good friend to me.
Probably"the troubles sees genuine feeling" this sentence is really quite good, I and history row orchid clearly getting along with don't arrive as well for a day, but in my in the mind, have already seen the good friend that he is a lifetime,beats by dr dre pro;I believe he is also.Isn't only because he gives me earring, is a kind of felling, there is also the look in the eyes that he finally sees me, I know that he definitely has what difficult speech of concealed, this may be the reason that he hides me;And I still doubt up to now that he is to isn't the card Sa orchid castellan, he isn't mankind, so sometimes I will think that the history row orchid that I know is the different clan that isn't a certain to coincidentally grow to be like very much because of the castellan with promise, or is to copy Wu Zhe(this guess possibility is the biggest), but can not explain the business(the Buddha benefit has already confirmed that that is the real thing especially) of eardrop again like this, harm me annoyed must desperately can not ask the absolute being the officer again, isn't that I distrust him, this in this world, he was the person whom I trust most , is in consideration of the friend's sense of honor.I see history row orchid's minding I very much isn't mankind, he is willing to tell me that day, represent him to believe me, that I not ability at didn't after the situation that he agrees under, tells anyone this matter, even if is absolute being officer(Zhao Ting that mouth is rickety to depend of guy even if!).Is positive such as history row the orchid didn't also tell my identity other people similar.H'm, this boy indeed as expected still keeps being the friend to me.Good!I come to a decision!Etc.'s finding out Long Mian is as empty as Shan, I seek him again!And absolutely need to see a person this time, and he speaks words to know.
I was already an adventurer.I follow absolute being that day the officer arrive at sorcery teacher the associations accept to investigate, a few beards float, and completely the old sorcery teacher according to the out of this world Gao Ren's image takes me to go in.Do obeisance common those pain and sufferings of mental state train grant, at present my mindset probably with achieve wisdom monk of high renown about, although come short of ancient well not to living the status of wave, basic keep stable but all right, so I ain't nervous at all;The examination isn't difficult either, as long as I display the strongest sorcery for I.Hence I delivered a seven breezes to fasten sorcery tornado;A sixes are burning the Azrael fastenning sorcery explode burning;A four thunders fasten sorcery Shan strong play;Two water fasten a wall and ice of entry-level sorcery water crystal wall;The ground fastens sorcery I can't, have no a way.Those sorcery grandpa Shis saw my performance, dense as a block, after returning to absolute being, connect Kua, I is the genius being difficult to meet decade, is bad don't dance and stamp, made me very ashamed.I know my own natural intelligence how not, if not that the absolute being officer will fly the dint of the full wish stone in the Yan to extradite my body, my root impossibly in so short time in obtain achievement like this.After discussion, I get a three leaf grass badge(although I will four fasten sorcery, water's fastenning sorcery don't attain three, therefore don't calculate four to fasten a master) and a six Shu private's certificates, there is also a cape with anti- magic.I hold a heap of war booty to like fun come out association front door, the absolute being officer claps my head to say"dry must be good!"-This is the best encomium in whole day!
The Zhao Ting also obtains the copper sword private's qualifications(total five classeses are gold, silver, copper, black iron and green porcelain), the result bears comparison with me.The small girl is excited the eye is finally full of tears, connect to say the cook is getting more successful in career, from now on needs not be subjected to again to die little devil of persecute of type, listen to I am in distress situation.We take two certificates adventurer association, immediately change to two C class adventurer badges-and absolute being officer at the beginning of assurance look exactly alike, he really foretells things accurately.As a celebration, we 4 go to a hotel greatly and ate, not very comfortable and happy!
But, excitement later on, I am again sad, because of, obtain adventurer qualifications, represent me to leave with Zhao Ting west the day of the Fu benefit village will soon come;And two whereaboutses of absolute being machines also found out.But these two days, I more and more have no kick left and have no Jing to beat all all the way colourful, I know that I is unwilling an absolute being officer, pull Mu and everyone in the village, after all here is me and the Zhao Ting is at this only house in the world, is also the first place that takes in us, if can of words, I really not want to walk, don't think ……
Yang Yang stops to set down on paper, the Zheng Zheng delivered meeting son foolish, put a feather pen on the table, start a page page turning over diary, but but absent-mindedly see toward the night sky out of the window.
Create a life time Li
Create a life time Li the spring of 1037 ……
Create a life time Li in 1037 clean month ……
Gradually, she keeps in mind time of book noodles more and more long, dim moonlight of the look in the eyes present to order a tiny long grass.
Create a life time Li in 1037 clean month 4 day the weather:Fine
Returned to sanctuary on the whole today, thunder south county that splits Jing to cut Ji to really hold my many old boneses late and all the way, can Chien slightly describe and originally poured is have many things to write so much.
First, is a Zhao Ting drive pull Mu to see only, luckily she doesn't discover, otherwise is about to break out world war III, luckily the Huang Dan comes out in time, it is the absolute being officer's old friend, a head of personality lovely saint monster, from now on have an opportunity me is going to see it.
Immediately after is absolute being the officer tells of story.Ha ha, I ten thousand ten thousand have never thought difference the world also has a BL mile, don't know blood Long Wang's Human body and month fiesta department chief how must, really want to find out the book of speaking two of them.However I feel that Long Wang of blood is well pitiful, he falls in love with life span than his many short mankind, not in the beginning destined is a tragedy?The fact is also such, the last home of month fiesta department was still died to work properly Wang Dao to ruin, no wonder that blood Long Wang suddenly and violently walk.Is alas, probably the different clan is far more spoony than us.Is organic from now on meet blood of Long Wang like, ask him love exactly is what east east.
Come to is a disgusting matter again, a flock of damned tax officer stir a hideous messly in village, their behavior be really savage cruel arrive extremity.The absolute being officer breaks into a furious rage and see I am very sad, also have a little oddness, because the absolute being officer usually and pretty calms down of, his hair so the wildfire is really and not and usually.The method Er slices Ni to say that he has that kind of the reaction is a naturally, I don't understand is what mean.
Finally is also the most important 1:00, I run into a grow and only the uncle look exactly alike of person!In addition to he is a red hair, and his personality violence is matchless, also very peculiar.The person like this unexpectedly grows an only the uncle's face, really can not forgive!Strange is I incredibly don't dislike him and also want to see his one more, don't know meeting can't such as Huang Dan say, the time arrive, that calls the youth of strong Sa gram of Wei meeting oneself appear in front of me.
But I think of most of still really and only uncle, hope so much to quickly learn the good sorcery returns to the Earth and lets him is as rest assured as father mother.Although is really comfortable and happy in the day here, I am in the end the Earth person, the one day there will regains.
Create a life time Li in 1037 clean month 6 day the weather:Fine
The headache is hangover, and is very serious hangover, show old mama to arrive like this and definitely will drive malicious brush, but as for time that frankly speaking to drink really great, I finally comprehend absolute being now officer why so loved to drink, the wine is this kind of thing, drink into to really feel to drink so much.
Yesterday was the sacrificial rites of spring, also that I am from birth to lead the most happy festival, unfortunately next year probably have no an opportunity to take part in.I take out the drama of winning the open country play Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论