2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre at smelly wench open

, Let my surprise of is Liu Qing to copy unexpectedly with describe in the book similar is that kind of the woman of the born Mei bone, the Liu Qing's shadow Mei idea between the foreheads for feeling attracted almost makes me have the impulse to occupy her right away.
Don't go, don't go!Then petting bottom go to I will have disregard to fight field battle impulse of, I know Liu Qing's shadow in this kind of time can't any request of turn me down, but I combine prohibit to fully loot a sort to rob hers**of body.I will drink the sweetest red wine in a very romantic place and order a rightness of Gao Gaos red candle, 2 people lightly hug a dance, then the occurrence of the success will come most the intimacy is also the sweetest matter.I will leave the most beautiful good impression for her early night, will never be this place Be almost thick to pretty occupy her nude body in now.
I hence her clothes lightly let go of and kissed kiss her powder lips, smile way:"Is the felling for kissing good,Beats by Dre BMW?"
Liu Qing copies small bird to nestle in my bosom according to person's sort, abashed abashed of way:"H'm.But ……you are too bad, also touch a somebody else ……"
I forbid not to live heart in of thrilling, my mood was like to eat a ginseng fruit sort at this time, the body is deeply comfortable, heavy disappear with exhausted felling, keep wanting to look up at sky to give a long whistle some kind of.I daut the show hair and powder cheek of Liu Qing's shadow, title looking at sky that seems to be misty moon because of lights in the city, lightly way:"Only wish the person is long-last, a long distance is totally lovely."
Liu Qing copies to tightly embrace me and depends the Qin head on my shoulder, suddenly close close my lower ear lobe call way:"Husband!"
Is a thus touching lightly shout just if ring out in my ear together deep-fried the thunder is asseveration, is commitment, is to lovingly invoke, is a heart flower of bloom.I really appreciate her, she without any reservation sends her trueest heart to me, at only getting along with of a day, don't get the circumstance of any commitment under, she made first toward me the commitment for loving.
Get wife thus, does the man reply He Qiu?I deeply kiss on her powder lips, lightly way:"Copy, you are a God to give my most precious gift.As long as you don't abandon my humble, I will protect you with time of whole life and my life and love deeply you, I will compare world owners to all love you more, let you feel me Be worth your loving."
Liu Qing's shadow listens to comfortably groan a , deeply drunk ground hug me dynasty parking of place, side way:"H'm, Wei, I believe that you can give me happy."
Sit to the back of top in the car, Liu Qing copies to bashfully looking at my way:"We arrive where go to?Do you go home?"
I listen to heart in a hot, TNND, this wench really has the qualities of demon and unexpectedly have already seduced the An opens building at the hotel of aware of self.The unfortunately good thing has to slowly eat to just have flavor be not, An again be not the guy of brain of sperm, still have a little from control dint, hence keep in mind to deeply feel sorry for a way:"Tomorrow ……not, we still occupy today, you send me to my house like.H'm, hotel, hereafter open again."
Liu Qing copies greatly abashed, cannot help but and take my arm to have operation, also scold a way:"Smelly guy, who want to go to hotel to open building with you?Is shameless!Is imagine oneself as the favorite!Is boring!"
I side body in the past kissed her powder cheek for a while, say with smile:"Execuse me, hereafter don't dare imagine oneself as the favorite, leave?"
Liu Qing copies this wench to drive still very fierce of, be I ask her to have how many years drive an age of time, she smiles:"In fact I am 11 years old and then open card D car.On the time in the United States, I have a Porche and a blue Bo radicle Ni.This year return to country can not bring back, send to my those two cousins.Did the method being current pull a dint or my grandpa to send to my birthday gift last year, is just that I didn't come back and then have never opened just in the United States.""!"I say that" is pretty new, see come out."
"Is new what new!"Liu Qing shadow spirit way, " I have never opened drive pure Yan that smelly wench opened more than ten times.That wench oneself again not is have no car, also need to play a somebody else have never drive of car, hum!"
See my head of fog water, she smiles to add a way again:"The pure Yan is my kid sister, just 19 years old this year, read in the Chin Hua big a, hear but be reviewed for Peking high school first beauty campus queen of!"
I"H'm" a , way:"You are a big unique color beauty by yourself, the younger sister isn't bad either."
Arrive at I rent of before the building, my getting off a front is copied by Liu Qing to suddenly embrace, her awkward and shy but bold way:"The front of the difference don't come to goodbyekiss?"
I say with smile:"I originally want to get off kiss again of, it are stiller hasty than me to have never accepted to miss you!"





Book a pure shadow chapter 11 office romance
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:28 chapter word numbers:3149


Chapter 11 office romance
The wench is getting more hasty,cheap beats by dre, open mouth to bite my ear for a while a way:"Talk nonsense, I just not heel you are outside the car kiss, in case of be seen how to do?You don't think even if, get off!"
I hurriedly call a way:"Where don't think!Is sorry!"Say I open mouth kiss in the past, she shut eyes accept my kiss.I had the felling to do the task with ease this time, direct stretch the tongue to her Tan in.Her small tongue is what soft slippery, but her fragrant Jin jade the liquid is again thus of sweet and tasty, still make people infatuate with than the world's most beautiful wine,Beats By Dre In Ear.
Liu Qing who throws in very much copies to unexpectedly attack on one's own initiative at this time and stretched out her slippery get fed up with of lilac, the very small fragrant tip of the tongue Liao entered my lips, her bold action is in enthusiasm that sparks me gradually, I who taste inside taste have a little confusing.Have no who would like to stay away that sweet to slip to get fed up with, I can not control the impulse and the desire in the heart, hence the facing of subconscious went up, the Liao lived, two soft tongues that is slippery to get fed up with in a twinkling curl up, steaming hot of the fires also break out in this a moment, gentleness of wet kiss to become to waste hot of entwine ……
    A Ying that gets fed up with a person sings to deliver from the throat of Liu Qing's shadow, her voice is very unclear, because her fragrant has already matched with my mouth strict actually solid, her fragrant tongue has already been burned by my of tongue book must can not move, her moan is continuing, because that is fanatical of kissing and letting the caress that my hand cans not control feelings on her waistline, moan become to concuss a public soul, because her Si through felt an of my legs of very hot, feel severely, stimulate, she cans not control feelings. her Si through feel attracted, her body dead dead of stick up ……
The Mo Suo that is darned, Liu Qing copies bold waistline action let the fire of my sensual desire more the Ran is more strong, I soon can not stand, I need so much, the desire makes me need vent, but this joss-stick the car exactly vent of place, beautiful woman, the body of the warm Mei contact, fanaticism of wet kiss, these already enough I do next move of action, this turns over a side on the bed to the men and women's body on the car, the old woman certainly has variety, 2 people's lips still don't separate ……
    Each other hand is each other groping for, 2 people's lips at choking hot kiss to hand over to tie up, the breathers are all very urgent, the eyes of tiny Zheng are all very confusing, Liu Qing copies muttering Ying to sing stirring heart, while the her soft body continuously twist and stimulate my sensual desire nerve, my hand Si through at confusing warmth that stretched into inside her dress, full, enrichment ……
Seeing a field battle is unavoidable, although I don't think that the narrow space hurriedly seizes in the car she first time(is also my first time!), But common saying cloud:There can be no returnning back have to deliver.We from love to living desire, the flame of sexual desire is like tide, is about to peel off the dress Shan of the other party, the suddenly behind a light Shan comes.Isn't good, have a car!I and Liu Qing copy to hurriedly separate and in a hurry tidy up good clothes.After car passes by, Liu Qing the shadow all over the face is red and dizzy, go toward I outside on pushing, Chen way:"Go out quickly, want in my car and mix to arrive when?Harm I am almost ……"
My side gets off a side to say with smile:"Is it you that want to carry on goodbyekiss?Still blame me!"
Liu Qing copies big Sao, starting will come out to beat me, I hurriedly press her, on her pure and noble forehead lightly on kissing, gentle and soft way:"The night is very deep, you return to a rest earlier.We are also very busy tomorrow, you take out at noon by that time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论