2012年11月13日星期二

cheap dr dre beats uare glory says with

Return call somebody else Sung female Xia?"
The glory of the square is helpless, way:"Hui son, you return to, need not sent us."
Sung Hui surprised way:"You ……you disappear my daddy they?Am I then walking?"
Square glory way:"It is quite good.We have urgent matter, can not stay a long while."
Sung Hui way:" Urgently must connect time of having meal to also have no?"
Flower language Jie way:"That pours be not, the way is different, not and mutually for strive for."
Square glory way:"Is quite good, you originally is the eminent families were virtuous, but I belonged to heterodox doctrines, how could gather together in a cake of?"
Sung Hui hasty way:"Did not my daddy, elder sister also think so but I didn't think so?"
Square glory dark way:"You don't think so, the meeting makes it lively for me in everywhere, desire I I?"Way:"Sung ……Hui son the of course not thought so, but the other people unavoidably will think so, otherwise I can't be made track for by you to kill, either have no place can escape."
Sung Hui favour way:"I have no, square elder brother, I am to sincerely hope that you leave."
Square glory dark way:"You urgently become so, is afraid that I escaped to go to your tricks not to succeed?Might it not be did you originally play tricks in the dinner party?I can not even leave to have a meal."Way:"Need not said more, the good intentions of Yi dollar the generation Zhang door and Sung elder generation, I appreciated and also ask Hui son to express my gratitude.Hui son pleases back."
Song Hui knew to stay not to live him, heart descend matchless and disappointed, way:"That square elder brother wants where tell me to the ability?"
Square glory dark way:"The simpleton just tells you."Say with smile:"This can perhaps, in fact I am looking for person, perhaps the faraway placeses must go."
Sung Hui sets alight a silk to hope, way:"What person does the square elder brother seek?Probably I can seek for you."
Square glory way:"Need not, the Hui son still has the matter of justice of Hui son, which can take care of my this kind of small matter?"
Sung Hui way:"The square elder brother's business woulds be important event, otherwise with square elder brother's skill, also need not all sorts of hardship sought."
The square glory has been impatient, dark way:"Does she intentionally procrastinate time?"Way:"Like, don't say, the Hui son pleases back."Finish saying to also no longer manage her, make free and unfettered footwork, pulled flower language Jie and then walk, the Taoist priest on the road also see at present one thing in a flash, square glory and flower language Jie for a while then Wu Dang.
When nobody, the square glory just comes to a stop, way:"It is really difficult to tie up."
The flower language Jie flounces a his hand, way:"The matter that you promise forgot again.Why do you have already done not then walk in the beginning?Still said so many words with her?"
Square glory favour surprised shout a , way:"I forgot, could not talk with woman.Spend a younger sister, don't dare next time.That Sung Hui was too hateful to abominable."
Flower language Jie way:"Being too pitiful is lovely, Hui son, square elder brother all call come out, I heard at that time whole body rise chicken skin pimple."
Square glory way:"Spend a younger sister, your lo not is that the trick that she confuses us but makes?"
The flower language Jie hums one- track:"My lo not what trick, I lo ……hum."
The glory of the square is helpless, favour way:"Like, flower younger sister, thousand wrong ten thousand wrong all is my wrong.We didn't say this matter, in case you I am angry.We leave.The fiesta did obeisance teacher, our mood was also easily many."
If the flower language Jie listenned to he seem easily and actually heavy then, don't dare to make small temperament again, way:"H'm, we leave right away, they catch up to come not to like."


107th times wrath


For a while mountain, square glory and flower language Jie again easy permit.Walked on the first, 2 people walked into the place of one mountain green water show, You Pi and before appeared one lake, the lotus leaf in lake is animate, a piece of stone bridge acrosses lake but leads, the by the lake still has an arbor, and not the distance still has the one small toilet.
Square the glory absolute being go toward way:"You say isn't snow son house so either?It is really the human life fairyland."
Flower language Jie way:"The world teaches of the persons all like so.Don't they all not are fairies?"
The square glory says with smile:"Talk nonsense, the somebody else only and at the right moment sought so a good place just, the nobody came and had mountain and had water here, is this it the nobody that bother?In the future, I also want to seek one place like this, then and snow son ……like this and happily lead a lifetime with you."
The flower language Jie starts a burst of sour idea, immediately after bashful and infinite, way:"Pei, you think beautifully."
Square glory hasty way:"Spend a younger sister, don't you think?Do you like to be noisy?"
The flower language Jie disgraces a way:"Square elder brother forbade you to say this matter.Say again ……say that I ignored you again."
Square glory favour way:"BE."Dark way:"Spend a younger sister probably is to feel ashamed, in fact she like with me together of."
The flower language Jie sees seem here nobody and ask a way:"Square elder brother, here is who live of place?"
Square glory way:"Is thus elegant, the nature is what woman lives."
The flower language Jie spirit way:"You don't the serious matter do and look for person a woman to do what?"
The square glory sees her that Qiao the face of the red amiability,cheap dr dre beats, kneaded to knead a way:"You are really also of, then have no woman in eight fairies?"
The flower language Jie wants to avert from his hand, but is to avoid not to open, in fact hope that he lightly fondles again in the heart own of face of, and then listenned to his explanation, understanding him is to know that he felt jealous, the face is reder, favour the hands Wu lived a face and drilled into square glory bosom in, way:"Square elder brother, you were really bad to die.You are intentional."
The square glory favour hugged her, way:"Spend a younger sister, you are really good to me."
The flower language Jie Chi Chi way:"That you also want to treat me thoroughly."
Square glory way:"That was certainly, I only afraid you suddenly to I not like, I how dare to you aren't good."
The flower language Jie suddenly leaves a square the glory embrace, way:"Square elder brother, that is here was what to live He Lian Bi?"
Square glory way:"BE."
Flower language Jie way:"Only hear to eight fairies, can not see in person, this time and finally can see a ."
The square glory says with smile:"Simpleton, your heel I together, what person can not see?"
Flower language Jie way:"The square elder brother regardless takes place what, I will at you is nearby of.They want to make it lively for you and once got me first this pass."
Square glory way:"I how to make you risky.I prefered to me to die, also don't you take a risk for me."
The flower language Jie hopes afar, way:"Is that I am useless, I can not help you and was also what I caused you to get hurt last time."
Square glory favour way:"All having already blamed me isn't useless, skill not equal to person, even you can not also save and returned oneself to get hurt."
The flower language Jie favour pulled a square the glory hide to the back of the tree, light tone way:"Someone comes out."
The square glory lo goes and indeed as expected comes out a woman that lifts small wooden pail, square glory momentary lo get foolish, lo write she come to by the lake to lift water, and then return to a house in.That woman with of the flower language Jie compare, can make odds even.
The flower language Jie also cans not help a way:"Is true the United States."The flower language Jie lo wears a square glory shape, pulled to pull his dress Cape, way:"No wonder that your Ba Ba Di wants come."
The square glory returns to absolute being, way:"She how can here?"
The flower language Jie small mouth is one Du, way:"Who is she ?"
The square glory says with smile:"Before I also once saw her one side, did I return to take her for the fairy in my heart before."Lo the flower language Jie gradually change of facial expression, favour way:"She is a princess, uncle Han's lover."
Flower language Jie lo his facial expression is constant, don't seem to be very Chi to love she very sad shape, strange way:"Princess?Does the princess how can come to this kind of place?She for the sake of uncle Han?That uncle Han must be one being like you is general of person."
The square glory says with smile:"I how to compare with uncle Han beautiful man."
Flower language Jie way:"Are you to also have a princess?Anyway you are to always have woman will like yours."
Square glory way:"Talk nonsense, does my this kind of person how can have woman to like?"
The flower language Jie hums a , way:"You certainly had no woman to like and only had a temple elder sister, at the elder sister, eastern elder sister and Yan son, younger sister Cheng and princess Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论