2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre istanceTaking care

Express to have no a creeping vine with river's east, this time fall the hand of river's east, is BE Mr. rather than is private."This which is giving decision, is a sarcasm I!
A burst of river's breeze once blows, I tightly cape:"Qin Xiong, I am very in earnest consulting to you.Those gossip Fei the language make them say, lord Mr. if believed, is me should cut off in life."
"Childe or want more for himself, three childes can not bring back Luo sun, can put."Qin Yong no longer sarcasm I.
"Can not put, put, I can't take him ascend."Play trick, Sun Yi is after all a member valiant general, I can not allow him to get involved again both parties' war.
Qin Yong sighs:"This is on board total 831 people are all life light brothers, have no an outsider."
My exultation:"Ha ha, want ~only Qin Xiong at me nearby, I what don't worry as well.That makes uncle Bi go to plum flower country villa, also could settle over there."
Qin Yong Bai's my one eye:"Childe still think that Wei's king doesn't know plum flower country villa?"
I am short of breath:"Can on top of that, do we have more clandestine place?"
"The childe thoughted of three childes for, didn't want oneself?"
"H'm?"Drive his ask words make an a head of fog water of I don't understand that the ground looking at him:"What mean?I?"
Qin Yong to my careless is a Nu don't fight to excel of appearance:"My meaning BE, the whole ship disappeared better.The childe is to have been thinking concealed back forest, so good opportunity why need not?"
?!I blink:"Is your meaning it we that all together dooms?Then live incognito to seek a place to come to lead afresh?"

Chapter 237 rain-storm surprised thunder(2)


"Is not good?Settled a dispute feeling, disguising to appear publicly could can also look for machine to keep intact all people as well."Qin Yong cool-headedly says.
This suggestion makes me show interest very much and sees, this greater half year Qin Yong did many matters:"Have you already sought a place?"
"BE.Even set up houses about."
"Where?"
"The Dongting Lake."
"The action is well quick, why isn't Po sun lake?The yonder lake bandit is more."
Qin Yong to my ask words to give a snicker:"We are serious common people, with lake bandit without the creeping vine, if the childe wants to be big head of group and has free time, can also try."
I ha ha a smile:"Play trick.The lake bandit of Po sun lake can is all Bo Fu to living sworn enemies, this can I not know?"
Qin Yong throws a cold stare to me again:"Childe after leading the river disappear, I know that the affair isn't good, so used to prepare material and hand in advance, had already carried out the childe's programming.Just time is short some, may show off to order, however, because is merchant prince behavior, and then bought clerk in the land in advance, everything returns calculate smoothly.Is a shipbuilding bother some, luckily those old craftsmans still bought my Zhang before, just can prepare tidy."
I am long long one breath:"You send over uncle Bi in person and take these two maids to pass by to dissipate sorrows for uncle Bi together.They with meticulous care served me so long, so also not Kui they.Hereafter opportunity to find out, make uncle Bi's wife and children again silently pass by.Ha ha, free to Bo Fu and male Jin to harm deeply brains, also surprisingly I will hide uncle Bi in their under one's eyeses."
Qin Yong consumedly sighs tone:"The childe indeed as expected can't leave.You have to have preparation and return to Luo sun this time, probably than last time still miserably."
"Ha ha, you said, rain-storm surprised thunder!"Change direction eyes horizon, I am light but smile:"I don't believe this time than last time still serious.Again say, lord Mr. is believe mine."
"The trust is one thing, the punishment is an another matter.Last time affair aftermath don't, Wei Wang Qiang pressed down, this probably can't let childe easily lead, you after all personally lead a river.I still think that the best plan is everyone to walk together."
I know this severe relations in it, but I can not leave like this:"Send army to rescue me this time, huge private's dollar was a load relation of, I must return to, otherwise, he this Yang state the herding attained a head."
"Childe's matter Wei's king in the Yi state island should not know, seven Yes conducting here am also what Wei's king agrees.Back an one step to say, even if Wei's king knew, that sea voyage mostly has storm, the disappearance is to often have of matter, seven Yes are rebuked."
Change direction Qin Yong, he has his persistence, I also have my persistence:"Qin Xiong, so several years, don't you still understand me?Not the body faces its territory and how control overall situation?"
Qin Yong learns my Song shrug:"Luckily I early have preparation."
In the vision that I puzzle, Qin Yong takes out a wood box to the berth:"The noodles is three childes' skulls, take to should be able to make Wei's king a little bit comfortable here."
I give a tremble:"Uncle Bi's person's head?Do you when prepare?"
"Seek on the island.Wei king incognizant three childes, this head and three childes have alike for eight cents, plused dead time to grow, got by under false pretenses a problem not big."
Once connecting wood box to open and see was mixed blend by the lime of this head facial features looks and Sun Yi be indeed as expected like very much, really can pass imitation for genuine article:"Ha ha, originally you just had been being scaring me.Qin Xiong, you get ready everythings all, I am more not afraid."
"Only wish I still don't regret this time."Qin Yong again gives me a huge cold stare.
The bad attitude that intentionally neglects Qin Yong, the my negative hand hopes the sky of distance:"Taking care of him is so many, even if is that the rain-storm is forthcoming, I also wants to rush to pass by.Hum,cheap beats by dre, the hardest day I also pretty came over.Qin Xiong, after sending to person, you accompany them to live a period of time, then go to a benefit state and seek south pretty Wang Meng to get, conveniently take some brotherses to sneak in Chengdu to seek Zhang Chang and hold the benefit state prison prison."
The ship is apart from a coast to still have an at the time that segment was apart from, Qin Yong took 50 brotherses to make up into company's brigade, with two boats took up be been fond of to faint of Sun Yi bottom sea but go.Follow with eyes them to far go, I am long long one breath, the secret lives as recluse ground since have been already used, after returning to Luo sun, I should think that Sun Ce was for their future well.As for myself, ha ha, greatly not drive malicious punish a , the Cao holds to living too big spirit, I have action like this he is have in the mind preparation, say again, my use of this war absolute being is still more big.Certainly, the effort of surface wants to do, I will match with him well to my punishment.
It is ruthlessly an one punch to is huge to see the first action of my empress generally, the first words BE:"Mix Zhang, you how deathless at river east."
I don't dare to strike back, but can answer back:"I died isn't that everyone is happy?"
"Hum, anyway will there are happy many people.You don't go into the city, I get ready a car to multiply by and return to Luo sun quickly."
I beat to cringe:"Did lord Mr. really get angry?Small bird, if my on the water disappeared, do you say to like a point?"
Is huge to hate ground to see my one eye generally:"Do not forget, big world, can't have you permanence of have somewhere to stay of ground.In the man although get, and gravamen quiet, lord male great anger under if launch troops to river's east, cure of success 55 of, if you endure next heart, though leave, greatly not I accompany prospect up.Hum, only afraid the someone has no a so good life, can be carefree."
"Do not, I prefer to accompany life up, don't dare as well the future prospects of delaying everyone.Say again, "the Lan wear his waist Shan beside and press near his ear I silently arrive:"Delay you pour doesn't matter, I can not delay world."
The way that is huge to govern to also gather together my ear:"You know good.Return to a careful point, three elder brothers say to have the undercurrent that aims at you, afraid is with blunt childe relevant."
My air one Lin:"So early start?Hum, the of this son of a feudal lord is nice-smelling!Who is knowing the opponent ?"
"Three elder brothers believe an inside very unclear, seem they also indetermination, but affirmation relates to the Hao door of north.However you trust, Jing state county family is station at yours."
That certainly, the Cao hurtles on the Jing state for these several years was a white to lead:"Seven elder brothers, everyone knows it in heart good, don't say at ordinary times Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论