2012年11月13日星期二

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com ly spreads of thus a

The words of spy, he is absolutely impossibly yes, is they past cloth Yi?Let is not likely to be the person of spy most to do spy?
Although I very doubt to Liu Xing An in the heart, is in a people but still the earnestness matchlessly say:
"Landlord Liu is hand in the expert of big Ming Dynasty cotton industry, at the right moment I do the business of cotton now, the under charge lacks you so experienced shopkeeper."
Liu Xing An hurriedly says:
"Thank Hou Ye, mean person hereafter definitely and wholeheartedly handle affairs for Hou Ye, if having is unfaithful to ruler of raise, the sky thunders five thunders to bomb!"
I wait Liu Xing An to say finish after, just looking at him to lightly say:
"I have an advantage, that be as long as your loyal works for me, the advantage is necessary yours, the another landlord gives of, I give;Don't landlord in the house not give of, I also give.However I but want to say ugly words fore head, if you the words that really betray me, need not old sky of to punish you, I will make you taste eastern factory of each time a penalty!"
While saying this words I cautiously observe Liu Xing An, but at his face the top has never discovered one with me in the middle of the vision silk different facial expression, I cannot help but saying:
"See seem to be to this Hou to landlord Liu say of the words don't really believe."
Listen to I say these, but Liu Xing An the slightest didn't fear of air, but lightly say with a smile:
"What Hou Ye says is just affair in mean person betrayal, if the mean person doesn't betray, that everythings can't take place, so say the necessity doing not fear mean person, however I think with the behavior of the Hou Ye and promised to perhaps can't fail in promise, either for the advantage of mean person."
I feel a bit embarrassed, very tiny on smiling to cover up in the past, I looking at Liu Xing An to ask a way:
"That I come to ask you, some sellers who loosen a river now were all similar to you to tear contract of clerk, the cottons in the handle knob all sold to Wang Jia, do you say how this affair solves?"
Liu Xing An in no hurrily says:
"The words that return to Hou Ye, this affair is all alone what mean person plans, Wang Jia's person basically doesn't know this affair, and all of them are the under charges that the mean persons develops at the loose river."
I looking at the time that Liu Xing An speaks of this affair, good is saying an insignificant affair, however set against to Liu Xing An and me, in my heart still have some not and quickly, so I say chillily:
"Landlord Liu is since like this of ordinary members why want to throw my bottom in the door, if Wang Jia knows landlord Liu, you have so many cottons, will definitely procure with the big price!"
Liu Xing An is light on smiling, then just says:
"Although Wang Jia says financial power is strong, regrettable of but already hard again have a development,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, look back Hou Ye regardless is go into business or party in government in all although look like dangerous heavily, but often can turn bad luck into good, the mean person doesn't just also learn in a couple of days and mutually the person's Shu, I see Hou Ye achieve in the days to come will never generally, so just want to follow Hou Ye you."
My light answer says:
"?BE?That Liu's landlord you why start time is promise and then deny?"
Liu Xing An finally peeped out one silk embarrassed air, he answers to say:
"The time of beginning the mean person has never valued to wait Ye and thinks that the Hou Ye was the influence that leans against a father-in-law to just have several days of achievement, but don't thought of that I unexpectedly see the eye of walking."
I am in mind to measure for a while, finally still keep deciding to trust Liu Xing An, however I don't believe in so-called"Yi person need not, use a person to doubt not", I have my own principle, that is the Yi person to want to use and use a person to want Yi!
After Liu Xing An walks, Wu Tang is some to don't understand that the ground asks a way:
"Master, does this Liu's interest how can believe?Wanting don't mean person parties does the person stare at him?"
I shook to shake head and said:
"Need not, I still prohibit to fully make him participate an another affair now and only measure on the cotton he also turns over not to rise strong wind waves, he is the words of an intelligent person to know that how to should do he."
Worked out the problem here, I had already had no idea as well then watch a winter plum general assembly, although the affair of cotton sees is that the false alarm is a , however make me stay the fascination of watching the winter plum general assembly a while all disappear of without a trace.
I say to Wu Tang:
"Preparation for a while, we tomorrow leave in response to the sky."
Wu Tang is some to by chance ask a way:
"Master, that in response to the affair of sky this place at, how do?"
I answer to say:
"All have already followed correct path as well in response to the affair here in the sky these days, I see make the father-in-law come to manage like, we continue to go down south to complete satisfactorily affair to return to city at once, I want to rush through to rush through to return to before the madam gives birth."
The Wu Tang Yi's arch hand says:
"The mean person is getting more understand!"
Chapter 244 sees benefits Ma Dou again

From only going a car in response to the Buddha mountain that get to Guangdong in the sky will more than 10 days of road, although say that the horses that I drive are an all first-class good Ju, and the wagon up also implies science and technology of many moderns, but after all because the speed of the horse and bear dint restriction, our wagons can not compare the other people's wagon to drive quickly up too many.
More than ten days' journey isn't very lonesome, this still wants luckily Feng Luan those under charge from in response to the sky distribute newspaper all the way, who know not intentional put, originally just for letting I some fun could do in the journey and had afterwards many newspaper spread to go out, would become world in response to winter plum general assembly and natural science in sky a while the person focused attention of affair.
After more than 10 days, I walk in the street of Buddha mountain with Wu Tang, nearby many a female dress up as the small page boy of men's wear.Hear that of Doctor Cha in the both sides of the street teahouse in speak unexpectedly be in response to the novel of the company report top in sky, I is of one E, don't thought of this newspaper unexpectedly spreads of thus and quickly, seeing to the people spirit consumption in this ages is really empty, fierce had consumption publication like this a while, nature is go place.
The winter plum general assembly early has been already ended and a little bit comes from my idea to anticipate as a result, Xie Die Xian unexpectedly and midway withdraws a game and render up winter plum arch Liu Xiao in Suzhou, however because thank Die fairy this mysterious action, her reputation on the contrary compares with Liu Xiao still and wants greatly last several cents, don't know this whether is thank Die fairy with enter for back of move.
All of persons are smokes flower to snow Yang state in Marchary, can I pass by Yang state but just in brief rest over there whole a night, there is basically no romantic affair that idea enjoys Yang state, see to me and the legendary Yang state thin horse is no chance.Last time was to in a hurry pass by, didn't thought of this time unexpectedly is also, however I intend to buy severals return to regard as Ya wreath to order.
Although those under charges that say Feng Luan all the Chong did country villa in the country villa in of next person, but those people are mostly all Xi force of big masters son, some affairs are inconvenient.And then hospital but only so a few clever Ya wreaths, all of the other people's wife Qies are Ya wreaths in groups, wait upon before or after.
But in my country villa pour well, not only only have no a few Yas of wreath, even I the livings at ordinary timeses all want Feng Luan, they serve in person and want to be not that suitable also.
The Yang state is this river Huai strategic area in place, the waterway is flourishing, and the transportation is convenient.Thou canal, Yangtze River crosses but leads here and forms the Water and soil that the Yang state possesses singly warm characteristics.
The salt tax of Yang state is a courtly important life vein, but the salt of the Yang state all of a lot of companies are rich can enemy country.When feeling sick of those the looks is beautiful and slender, the woman of plentiful milk fatty hip, thin the horse emerged with the tide of the times this time.
In fact I feel that I buys some"thin horse"s to return to, probably is a kind of salvation to them, because their destiny early already be programed good, can not marry into a Hao door.So can be sold into a brothel, whenever while coming, the night view stands on the doorway of brothel"station pass" to solicit customers there.
Because is horary rush, and I don't so cautiously choose for several times, so I just make Wu Tang walk a , however who know to find back come of unexpectedly is a woman of shape emaciation.Although the looks ascends the slightest a woman of being no more lousy than oneself's in home, but whenever saw her that petite body, I doubt whether she can experience of live blowing of Buddha mountain sea breeze to kiss.
Just know afterwards, thin is the characteristic of "thin horse", don't know why, after finishing listenning to my heart in always very heavy.
Buying the woman coming back to call to make to depend on is fine, thought of her, I took a look I's right hand Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论